Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OKWildWife is looking to meet swingers

Meet Swingers member profile OKWildWife
OKWildWife: 35 yo Swinger looking for Discreet Hookup
I am a woman who loves to swing with or without my husband, and am looking to meet swingers like us. I see myself as someone who seems ordinary on the outside, but boy do I rock when you just rub me the right way. I love swinging as you're never sure what you're going to get - from group fun with other swinging couples to intimate role play with singles. I am also open to meeting single men who could use a lick or two. Someone who is very fond of being playful and wild in the bedroom. He needs to be ddfree and can be that one, huge and fun stuff exploring my body. Interested?

Join for FREE to browse swinging couples and singles looking for discreet hookups tonight!